It's not too late to enroll for the 2013-2014 school year. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Please contact the Admission Office at (412) 521-1100 x 2113 or by email at email@example.com to receive written materials or to arrange for a school tour.
- Complete the application.
- Enclose a non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
Grades 1-8 Admission:
- A preschool recommendation form will be completed by the prospective kindergartener's preschool teachers.
- Kindergarten screening dates will be mailed to parents of prospective Kindergarten students in December.
- Once a class is fully enrolled, a waitlist is established.
- Students applying for grades 1-8 will spend a school day at Community Day School in their current grade. Teachers will assess and observe the visiting students.
- Previous school records for students must be submitted along with teacher recommendation forms.
Click here for the 2013-2014 timeline for Tuition and Contracts
Community Day School is committed to offering tuition assistance in order to make our education accessible to any family that wishes to provide it for their child.
Tuition Assistance Information
APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON AN ONGOING BASIS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.