Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Executive Assistant to Head of School
Community Day School is currently looking for an Executive Assistant. This person optimizes the Head of School’s time through providing exceptional administrative support. This individual will play a vital role in communications, managing calendars, and meeting preparation and act as a go-to resource for anyone who interacts with the Head of School.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Calendar management for Head of School
- Confidential management of correspondence, mail, phone, and voice mail for Head of School
- High-level administrative support and clerical work for Head of School, Board President, Board of Trustees, and Chief Financial Officer
- Collection and dissemination of materials for Board, Executive Committee, and other meetings
- Travel arrangements and registration for Head of School and others attending school-related conferences and functions
- Performance of various human resource functions including collection and maintenance of documents and dissemination of notifications for all employees
- Performance of general office duties and special projects as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years of Executive or Administrative Assistant experience reporting directly to senior management.
- An Associates degree is preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to work well as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps (GSuite)
If this sounds like an exciting role and you feel that Community Day School could be your home for a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you! Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Community Day School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Daily substitute teachers for all grades and subjects are also needed. These positions require elementary certifications for Lower School general studies and secondary certifications in major subject area for Middle School, as well as a minimum of two years of teaching experience.
Hebrew and Jewish Studies
Support and Gifted Services
Middle School subjects including Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Support, Science, and Spanish
Email cover letter, resume, references, and current clearances (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Community Day School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note our campus is tobacco-free. All employees at Community Day School are required to obtain a tuberculosis test and the following clearances prior to employment:
- PA Criminal History Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance (you will need to create your own Keystone ID)
- Federal Criminal History Check (requires you get fingerprints after you register)