Frequently Asked Questions
Dive into our FAQ to learn about the admissions process, our curriculum, Jewish life on campus, extracurricular activities, and the close-knit community that makes CDS a second home for our students and their families. If you're seeking answers beyond what is covered here, our dedicated staff is ready to assist you. Our goal is to help you embark on this educational journey with confidence, knowing that you are joining a community that values academic excellence, meaningful Jewish education, and personal growth.
- Do you have to be Jewish to attend CDS?
- What happens if my child doesn't know Hebrew?
- I'm worried my family might not be religious enough or might be too religious to attend CDS. Will my child feel comfortable?
- Is CDS associated with a particular movement of Judaism?
- How do you balance secular and Jewish studies?